Chief Operations Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operations Officer
ABIOSH – Maureen has been involved in the training sector for 20 years. Maureen has worked mainly with City and Guilds as an Internal Verifier for students undertaking NVQ’s in Health and Social Care. Following this, for a period of time, Maureen worked as an External Verifier for City and Guilds after leaving the nursing profession.
Currently Maureen continues to maintain the quality assurance expected of ABIOSH alongside her Internal Verifier role for a private company in Scotland.
Maureen’s current role with ABIOSH is looking after all the administration as well as co-ordinating the courses and trainers. An excellent communicator who takes great pride in providing the administration of the company to a high level.
Chief Executive Officer
ABIOSH – Trevor has been employed by many large companies working mainly in engineering before moving to a training environment. Trevor has 30+ years’ experience in the Health and Safety industry.
During this time Trevor has managed several large projects in Engineering, Oil and Gas, Commercial sector and private.
A fully qualified engineer who has delivered Health and Safety training for all types of organisations including International companies, local Government, Chemical companies and production organisations.
Expertise is varied but in the main lies within Health and Safety, Training and Engineering.
- Professional Qualifications
- Professional Bodies
- Diploma in Health and Safety
- Member of American Society of Safety Engineers
- HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Occupational Safety and Health
- National Exam Board of Supervisory
- Management Institute
Alan has over 20 years’ experience of various quality standards, working with a wide range of organizations both in the North East and throughout the UK. This has included the development and embedding of quality systems and processes, which led to the successful ownership of the key issues by both management and staff. As one of the first assessor’s Alan spent ten years assessing organizations against the national Investors in People standard. Alan has also experience of implementing Total Quality Management principles within a range of organizations and also a Quality Management Systems and ISO 9000 qualified lead auditor and currently carry out quality and training audits.
Rory is the Director and Founder of Reed 4 Health and Safety Solutions. A Registered, fully qualified Occupational Safety and Health Consultant with significant experience gained in a diverse range of industries and sectors (Manufacturing; Defence; Education; Facilities Management and NHS etc).
Professional Background and Areas of Expertise
Rory has over 25 years’ experience in Occupational Health and Safety and is an experienced presenter and trainer of NEBOSH accredited courses. Rory has also been a guest speaker at prestigious events such as The Rospa National Safety Awards and at the ORCHSE conference in Brussels. Rory’s area of expertise include but are not limited to;-
- 5 C’s leading to Successful Health and Safety Management and Organisational Change
- How to Manage Occupational Road Risks (M.O.R.R.)
- Advice and Guidance on Managing Occupational Health Associated Risks
- Leading organisations to Health and Well Being Award Criteria (Bronze, Silver and Gold)
- Risk Profiling (Hazard Identification; Risk Assessment/Control Measures)
- Development of Governance Frameworks to meet compliance and best practice
- Interpretation of Health and Safety Legislation and Guidance
- Business Integrity Auditing
- Route maps to achieve Strategic, Operational and Tactical Goals
- Reducing Workplace Accidents and Incidents through Control Zoning
- Service Level Agreements and Statement of Works
- Liaison and Representation with Enforcement Authorities
- Integration of Health, Safety and Environment into Business Life Cycles
- Business Continuity Planning/Emergency Response Planning
- Event Safety
- European Occupational Safety and Health Manager (EurOSHM)
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Nebsm Diploma in Supervisory Management
Membership of Professional Bodies
CMIOSH: Chartered Member of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
MIod: Member of The Institute of Directors
Brian is a fully qualified Health and Safety Consultant with significant experience in providing accredited CITB, CSR and IOSH courses in addition to delivering a range of consultancy services. He has considerable experience working throughout the UK and Ireland delivering a variety of bespoke courses to candidates ranging from site operatives and machine operators to Senior Directors. Brian has also worked in a wide variety of industry sectors ranging from local government to specialist industries such as recycling, printing, quarrying and construction. In 2010 and 2012 Brian trained the highest scoring candidate in construction. Students that Brian has trained have gone on to become safety officers at the 2012 Olympics and throughout the UK and Europe.