Welcome to the ABIOSH website.
Your privacy is important to us.
The terms “Awarding Body of International Occupational Safety & Health Limited” and “ABIOSH” and “us”, “we” and “our” refer to the owner of the ABIOSH website – Awarding Body of International Occupational Safety & Health Limited – details below.
- Our principles for preserving your privacy and that of your data
- The information which we collect about you
- How we use your personal information
- your choices with regard to your personal information
- How to contact us about privacy issues
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLE
We have one guiding principle –
- You should know exactly how we use you personal data.
INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect personal information about you in various ways.
You will provide certain personal information to us, if you contact us by e-mail, fax, telephone or post.
Information which we collect automatically
We will collect certain information automatically as a result of you logging onto the ABIOSH Website:-
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which access to the ABIOSH website is gained. The IP address can sometimes reveal the country and/or city from which access to the website is gained.
- the specific actions which are taken on the ABIOSH website.
- the time, frequency and duration of visits to the ABIOSH website.
- the browser type and operating system of the person accessing the ABIOSH website.
- the nature of the device used by the person accessing the ABIOSH website for example whether the device is a personal computer or mobile device.
- information obtained from your interaction with e-mail messages – for example whether and when you opened our message to you and whether you forwarded any such message.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information which we collect about you for the following purposes:–
- Your e-mail address is used to send information to you about ABIOSH and any goods and services which you may have ordered from ABIOSH.
Your personal information will also be used for the following purposes:–
- to analyse the use of the ABIOSH website for our internal development and management purposes and to respond to you about any comment or enquiry which you may have sent to us.
- to prevent or take action against activities that are or may be in breach of our ABIOSH Website conditions.
- to communicate with you concerning any goods or services which you may have ordered from ABIOSH.
- for other purposes provided that we disclose these to you in advance and that you have consented to such use.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with anyone except:–
- with your consent.
- as required by the Law of any relevant jurisdiction – We may disclose your personal information if, in good faith, we believe that we are permitted and/or required to make such disclosure by the Law of a relevant jurisdiction, including if required to do so by a Court Order or other legal demand or request from a Court or public authority which appears to us, acting in good faith, to be genuine.
- as consolidated data – We may consolidate your data with that of other visitors to our ABIOSH website in order to create statistical information relating to the use of our ABIOSH website which we may then share with third parties and/or make publicly available. None of this information would include any name or e-mail address or other contact information or anything which might identify you individually.
- to protect our interests – We may disclose your personal information in circumstances where, in good faith, we believe that it is necessary in order to protect and/or defend our legitimate rights and interests and/or those of any or all of our officers and employees including for the purpose of ensuring the safety and security of our ABIOSH website.
- a successor to our business – We may transfer your personal information to any person or company which acquires all or the majority of our business and assets whether on a sale, merger or in the event of insolvency.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
International Data Transfers
ABIOSH Limited is based in Europe. Your personal information is collected, stored and used in accordance with European Laws.
Anyone under the age of 13 years is not permitted to submit any personal information to us.
If is comes to our attention that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a person under the age of 13 years we will delete this information as quickly as possible.
If you have reason to believe that we have collected such information, please notify us as quickly as possible.
Awarding Body of International Occupational Safety & Health Limited
Company Registration Number: 09060426
Registered Office: Newcastle Business Village, 33 Bellingham Drive, Benton, Tyne & Wear, England NE12 9SZ
VAT registration number: